Forza Horizon 5

Sometimes the performance rating system is broken for drift cars. This AMC Rebel is LS3 swapped with twin turbo over 1000hp, but as long as I don't upgrade the tires to drift tire, it'll remain Class B. This thing can hit over 1 million points at the Cara Este drift zone easily.

thiowk.png

I guess the Odysee link is not embedded on the forum.

Last edited:
Class D Ford Anglia drift car. The car was so easy to spin out, I had to mess with the tire size and tire pressure to make it somewhat recoverable when it wants to swap ends.
ivvmq5.jpg

I love the face of the Anglia. So displeased with whatever it does, this looks like the kind of person who is very good in their profession but is just so "done" with everything. :D

I love the face of the Anglia. So displeased with whatever it does, this looks like the kind of person who is very good in their profession but is just so "done" with everything. :D
I think the car looks better without the bumper and chin spoiler, but for drifting it needs that downforce.

I'm terrible at drifting, never have gotten the hang of it.

The Formula Drift 599GTB is a pretty easy to drift, maybe give that try. Here's my slightly modded tune (basically default settings but with all the upgrades) share code 154 744 377.

The C1 Corvette is also not bad, although because I tried to keep it in Class C, I didn't put in a drift transmission or drift tires, so it's slightly harder to hold big angles. But if you want to try it out, the tune share code is 327 562 800.

The Ford Anglia 105E is probably harder to drift than the other 2, but as you can see it can still hit over 1 million points on Cara Este, which is a baseline. The tune share code is 938 289 631.

Also I like to set the steering to Simulation when drifting with controller, seems have less input filtering.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will get those loaded next time I'm in.

I've also found the Drift 599 to be easier to work with. I'm pretty hit-and-miss with drifting. It just clicks with some cars and just doesn't with others.

I haven't tried it yet in Horizon 5, but one of my favorite cars in Horizon 4 to hoon around in was the old Impala, kept mostly stock except for ALL THE POWERS.

Got the Venom F5, it's the only car so far that can hit over 300mph.

Mov7uQ.png
og3DD2.png

Finally got around to recreating my old "drift" impala. Full suspension and drivetrain upgrades, and fully upgraded stock engine w/supercharger, but standard whitewalls. Stupid, lazy drifts for days.

Got the Ferrari 250 TR.
UkW5Sd.png

ovhoOa.png

R9rNQs.png

This game's attention to detail is insane sometimes. So I got the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R, I swapped the 2.6L TT engine (RB26DETT) in it with the anti-lag turbo upgrade, even when I'm off the throttle the boost is still at max, it will only go down after the RPM dropped. Then I swapped in the 4 rotor NA (26B) in for a drift setup, the boost gauge will only go up to 0.

RB26
mY0dBo.png

26B
mqO2Jl.png