Moog of Mighty Car Mods leads Top Gear Australia reboot

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Please no.

Moog, fine. But really just give MCM a budget and a timeslot. Otherwise, I couldn't care less what the other two think about anything, let alone cars.

Nearly ten years since we had any TGAUS news - looks like it will also stream on Paramount+

Why is the specific episode forum private and un viewable as soon as I log in? Bizzare.

8/10 first episode. This has a BBC like budget and camera crew, this isn't the top gear Australia of old can tell they're throwing everything at this as the new global market Top Gear.

Would be good to just remove guests entirely personally at this point like Grand Tour ended up doing.

Moog was absolutely moving in that last section at over 130 in a 30 zone was no half heartedness in it.

Why is the specific episode forum private and un viewable as soon as I log in? Bizzare.

8/10 first episode. This has a BBC like budget and camera crew, this isn't the top gear Australia of old can tell they're throwing everything at this as the new global market Top Gear.

Would be good to just remove guests entirely personally at this point like Grand Tour ended up doing.

Moog was absolutely moving in that last section at over 130 in a 30 zone was no half heartedness in it.
The film/sound crew are the same crew from Top Gear UK, as they needed work after the Uk stopped.
Moog/Blair did an interview with a mate of his about the series a week or so back.

Good
The film/sound crew are the same crew from Top Gear UK, as they needed work after the Uk stopped.
Moog/Blair did an interview with a mate of his about the series a week or so back.

Good stuff just watched it now. Really enjoyed the second episode for only being so new feels like it's finding its place quicker than the British reboot this time around.

Is the episode forum private for anyone else on here?