Top Gear Live World Tour
Posted September 8th, 2008 at 08:23 by Viper007Bond in Top Gear Live
First off, an apology for this post being so far behind the times. Top Gear has been doing a live show for a number of years now, so when I heard news about the gang’s stunt in London (more on that in a moment), I figured it was just a promotion for another year of MPH. I was wrong though, so here’s a post filling you in on the details incase you missed them.
Back on September 1st, the Top Gear trio crossed London’s Tower Bridge in a tank followed by an Aston Martin and a Ferrari F430 carrying their luggage.
The event was a promotion for their Top Gear Live world tour. They’ll be taking their show that normally occurs at MPH in the UK around the world to various cities. Here’s the ones outside of the UK that have been announced so far (here’s hoping for some in North America):
- Dublin, Ireland — November 27th to 30th, 2008 (tickets on sale now)
- Johannesburg, South Africa — January 29th to February 1st, 2009
- Sydney, Australia — February 6th to 9th, 2009
- Auckland, New Zealand — February 12th to 15th, 2009
- Hong Kong — February 19th to 22nd, 2009
Tickets aren’t on sale yet for any of the shows outside of the UK (except Ireland), but they will be “soon”. More details can be found at Top Gear Live’s website.